Friday, February 12, 2010

Tooth Ache And Ear Infection Ear Ache And Wisdom Tooth?

Ear ache and wisdom tooth? - tooth ache and ear infection

I have a wisdom tooth to get the needs to get out and I went, but now it hurts more on the side where the tooth and sometimes ear pain. Is the connection? My plan is to make an appointment for the tooth, but I do not know if what is pain, as the tooth comes because he is not even all the way ..... or think they are not connected and I do not know how an ear infection?

2 comments:

littleme... said...

Yes, it is quite possible that they are related. Wisdom teeth can cause pain in the mouth, jaw, ears, neck, and when they need to succeed.

I knew that I needed to go to when I awoke with my face swollen face all day.

Make an appointment to get their withdrawal as soon as possible, because the pain only deteriorate further and could develop an infection. If you do not immediately, the therapist must be able to prescribe painkillers in the meantime.

Good luck!

Michael M said...

Yes, you can cause a toothache earache.

Post a Comment