Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Building A Machine Who Throw Balls What Should I Have Done When He Asked Me?

What should I have done when he asked me? - building a machine who throw balls

So today at school my friend and I preparing to go home when we met a man who has seen a week ago that he wanted to know my friends name. (by the way they are of Spanish origin), but I saw him today and he hugged me and was like come here, and I said no. then we went to the vending machine and leave the building when he threw a ball of paper and I say come.
I said nothing and went to my bus.

What should I do?
What does this mean?

4 comments:

LaGail R said...

Why worry? Take the bus.

Heyyou said...

This means that there is a loser to throw away diluted.
He did what I did.

You can determine whether he wants to talk to you, which will come to you

bertygir... said...

Perhaps she just wanted to ask you about your friend. That's probably shy and afraid to go the next best thing is the friend.

bertygir... said...

Perhaps she just wanted to ask you about your friend. That's probably shy and afraid to go the next best thing is the friend.

Post a Comment