Friday, February 19, 2010

Car Bill Of Sale Manitoba Free Deal To Sell A Car By Taking Cash And Notarizing A Car Bill Of Sale.?

Deal to sell a car by taking cash and notarizing a car bill of sale.? - car bill of sale manitoba free

Hello, I have my car for sale in New Jersey, and this type of PA calls me who is interested in buying my car. And he can only pay in cash. And also because in the Palestinian Authority and the car has been proposed in New Jersey, to sell after taking money, signing a contract to cars and a notary. Checking my records, vans and titles. He will win the title and the car in the Palestinian Authority and get the vehicle registered in his name.

Everything seems perfect and I think he would be everything you do in law as your lawyer. They profess to tell me whether I'm falling in fraud or if there is a shortage in this area.

1. Can I use my vehicle entirely in cash? Do I need to get checked if counterfiet INA, which bank?
2. According to the notarial contract of sale car, do not forsake the only way likAnd that? Or is there something else to see?
3. If something happens to the car after the start, because they (the way of PA), I will, subject to any?
4. Is there a law the legal form of car sales?

Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 - Yes, you can sell your car, your cash advance. (I sold one of my old cars for cash). It would be a good idea to bring money to the bank and verify it before you book, or go to a stationery shop and buy a pencil concealer forgeries.

2 - While checking out, you can edit the title to sign his name, and both must sign the deed. You need a copy of each sales invoice.

3 - After the car leaves the property that lies entirely your responsibility. You can also put on the sales invoice that the car is sold "as is", that is, if there is something wrong with him now or in the future, not your problem.

4 - Actually, there is no official format for a contract.They say something like:
"This act of sale was created to (the sale of the year (manufacturer / model of car) (###) miles on it from the document, a person) (Person B) with the amount of ($ $ $) U.S. dollars . The vehicle is able to use and is sold in the state, the seller assumes no liability for any damage or malfunction of the vehicle. "They must then sign it and do it before a notary. You have to wait in May and signed before a notary - I'm not sure.

Anonymous said...

Make sure that you have a clear title, which means they have no lien on, or do not give owed money. If you are owed, then go to your lender and have everything notarized, and you can pay the money and you can repay the cost of debt. You get a lien on the field, so that the title be put in his name. Since the bank has ensured that it is not counterfiet a good line of defense .... I do not think that I have been thinking.

If it goes up and up who is not a problem, would provide the bank with you for the notary and all that.

Everything else should be fine afterwards.

Post a Comment