Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pregnancy After The Pill More Condition_symptoms When After The Morning After Pill Should A Pregnancy Test Be Taken?

When after the morning after pill should a pregnancy test be taken? - pregnancy after the pill more condition_symptoms

I had an unfortunate incident occur on Halloween day, which I carried under the "morning-after pill". I am very nervous. The doctor told me to make my time in a few days, but not. I took the pill on Saturday and I am concerned. In any case, my question is if I take a pregnancy test?

1 comment:

Hoping for the Best said...

You may not get the right result make a pregnancy test until you are too late for the actual duration. The "morning-after pill" has not your time to come, I know, I had one. Your time comes only when he must. So expect to see when you arrive on time, it is believed, and if not.

Post a Comment