Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Norton Security Online Version 15.0.0.60 For Rogers Yahoo! High Speed Internet I Bought Norton Internet Security 2008 From A Store (not Online). Cant Get It To Install?

I bought Norton Internet Security 2008 from a store (not online). cant get it to install? - norton security online version 15.0.0.60 for rogers yahoo! high speed internet

I bought Norton Internet Security 2008 in a business (not) from the Internet. I had problems with the installation, then uninstall the old version of Norton. If I now put the CD program, I can not open. been completed. So, what should I do? How do I open the program? when I click on the Symantec Web site to help people who have just purchased your product online, too.

1 comment:

nard said...

It could be a problem in the installation file. Back to the CD store where you bought it and explain what happens. You try to install the software on your own computer and see what happens. If available, you can simply press the wrong configuration file.

Post a Comment