Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Luxury Cat Beds Yuk Question About Getting Cat P. Stains Out..?

Yuk question about getting cat p. stains out..? - luxury cat beds

has () for some reason my male cat has been peeing on bringing everything I go home. (I) has never done it on my furniture with furniture that was in my house when I moved (and I mean no injections), that in fact a great wee!
The worst offense is my new bed! We were treated to a luxurious memory foam mattress (cost a fortune!) Next Day pee everywhere! Not very impressed! But a few days later, he stood by his bed (I thought it would be a big cuddle and purrs) and Pee grass around again!
A few weeks later, he was able to go to (which has led to a blockade outside the room) and this time has a very strong shit! Why I hate my bed? What can I do? (Not to want to get rid of him up!) How can (it's my new carpet, sofa and had the same treatment .. but it seems only one of the Wee?
Just as on Earth, we can get rid of spots? I cleaned and cleaned the spots, but still there

No comments:

Post a Comment