Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Canadian For Students Track And Field Records Accounting Question?

Accounting Question? - canadian for students track and field records

I can not for the life of me an idea of what would be the answer. You did not answer the question of complete response, but the points it would make sense, so I can atleast on course to bring.

"In the past, Canadian universities have been funded primarily by the students in a basic form of tuition fees and government grants. In recent times, greater use of targeted subsidies and cheilings programs have been had on the number of students that Government funding of a university provided.

How these changes alter the accounts of the university administration? Close your reaction to the decisions of the administrator of a university executives.

1 comment:

tb! said...

Looks like you do not want to do your homework. But I think it would be "balance" would remain the same (passive / debit card), but this category will change and remain active and credit. However, when I received this material, and I do everything wrong in my head.

Post a Comment