Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Memory Upgrade Advisor Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor, Graphics Card Help?

Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor, Graphics card help? - memory upgrade advisor

I have the error message "You current video card is not compatible with the Windows Aero interface. If you want to discover the benefits of Windows Aero, you contact your computer manufacturer or dealer to see if an update is available.
I checked online and told me that I ...

> 1 gigahertz (GHz) 32 bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
> 1 gigabyte (GB) of memory (RAM)
> 128 megabytes (MB) graphics card

I ...
> Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Duo CPU T7300@2.00GHz (2 CPUs)

> 2038MB RAM

> Graphics card: Intel (R) 965 Express Chipset, 384.0 MB of memory


And what am I doing here?
I have the specifications I needed ...
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/What-is-the-Aero-desktop-experience

1 comment:

Suzie Q said...

Then you have more graphics card with 128 MB. But maybe the graphics card is not compatible with Windows 7, I know, I'm just a guess. If what has happened to me, I will go and buy a card, mid-range graphics card at low prices. As a GeForce 9500 GT.

Post a Comment