Friday, January 1, 2010

Magnetic Laundry System Life Miracle Magnetic Laundry System?

Life Miracle Magnetic Laundry System? - magnetic laundry system

I recommed it to a friend who has 3 small children. I love they have so far been used for about a week. My DH's work shirts does not feel very good when he comes home, and all the smells are gone. Even the places that I had problems with the use of detergents, come out!

I wonder if anyone else had success with these, and if they are also sold other products of this company?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Magnetic Laundry System is a scam, as are all similar products.

See http://blog.kamens.brookline.ma.us/~jik/wordpress/magnetscam .

Jessica L said...

I have used and love, but havent used the company

Jessica L said...

I have used and love, but havent used the company

Post a Comment